Louis handbags replica prints are gucci replica handbags, and recently have a hermes replica handbags. The early replica handbags prints were symmetrical on both hermes replica .
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
MyToronto (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Toronto Computer Forum : MyToronto
Subject Topic: need a laugh break? (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
greenpanda

Online Status: Offline
Posted: Jul 02 08 at 12:01pm | IP Logged  

new to the toronto computer forum and toronto itself, but lately i've been using this at work to keep my spirits up and hopefully you can see the fun in it too!
www.potentialmatic.ca download the widget, it's like a magic 8 ball only hilarious. check it out!
Back to Top View greenpanda's Profile Search for other posts by greenpanda

Cparkinson

Posted: Jul 09 08 at 12:38pm | IP Logged  

hello everyone,
Yes, laughing is the best medicine, right?? Hope you are enjoying Toronto now that you are getting settled in. Here's a joke back at ya: Q. What is the true definition of a diplomat?
A. It is a person who can tell someone to go to Hell and they would look forward to the trip.

I just wanted to share this site that does all sorts of different hosting for the Internet---- web hosting canada

Some of you may find it useful for your work or home office needs.
Back to Top View Cparkinson's Profile Search for other posts by Cparkinson

wangjiaua

Posted: Oct 13 08 at 5:52pm | IP Logged  

Cindy, is this the thing you were looking for?
www.liangdianup.com/computeraccessories_1.htm
It's on the list of computer accessories and parts. They have the DVI video thing to convert that jap monitor to work with your other computer. Just about any other kind of wire adaptor, usb connectors, monitor extension wires, ps2 extention wires, and all kinds of female and male swap connectors and things that I think would help your shop. If that above link don't work then goto www.lducompany.com and click on computer accessories. Let me know if that is what you need and give me your email address again.
Back to Top View wangjiaua's Profile Search for other posts by wangjiaua

Guests

Online Status: Online
Posted: Oct 14 08 at 6:04am | IP Logged  

Wrong Column

wangjiaua wrote:
Cindy, is this the thing you were looking for?
www.liangdianup.com/computeraccessories_1.htm
It's on the list of computer accessories and parts. They have the DVI video thing to convert that jap monitor to work with your other computer. Just about any other kind of wire adaptor, usb connectors, monitor extension wires, ps2 extention wires, and all kinds of female and male swap connectors and things that I think would help your shop. If that above link don't work then goto www.lducompany.com and click on computer accessories. Let me know if that is what you need and give me your email address again.
Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version